Host Coaching Info
The Secret to My Success… (by Anonymous)
There is none, I just do more than most.
I have a positive attitude, set my expectations high and I follow though until I meet my goals. I do 5 calls a day to build my business. Consistent and persistent.
Sharpen your skills weekly– what calls, books, trainings are you on each week? What areas do you need to improve on… seek out the training you need so you can be the best.
Don’t reinvent the wheel or spend time on busy work– do things that make you $$: calls, parties, recruit interviews
Host Coaching is one of the most important things you can do!
For most Consultants we think the party starts when you get there the day of the party ~ but you need to start the party and prep-work before the party date.
• Parties are the most efficient and profitable places to grow your business. How many paydays do you want each week?
• You are a coach, set the expectations high, coach to $1,000 party, 3 bookings and 10 or more adults attending. Be specific – I learned that when I had 4 adults and 6 kids at a party. This will increase your party sales and bookings a ton! Fake it until you make it – are all my parties $1,000? No way but many are $800… would you be excited about that?
• What does the Host want to earn? Go over the catalog and dollar amount of free products she is going to get with a $1,000 party. My Host fills out the wish list before the party and emails me this list in advance – that saves me an hour at the party and I can leave so she can keep partying with her friends.
• Have Hosts personally call all guests to invite them within 48 hours of setting the date. Ask if they will have time to do this.
• Help her build her guest list to get 10+ guests there, over-invite!
• Tell your host to use the postcards as a reminder and to keep them in her purse to invite guests that she doesn’t have phone numbers for.
• Tell her "No one will rsvp, it does not mean your friends don’t like you, they just have not called you"
• Reminder phone calls the night before the party – I offer to do this for my Hosts. If they say they will do it I am very firm that this last minute reminder is a must for a successful party.
• 5 preorders, 1 outside booking and close the show that night – we don’t want your friends to wait. Almost all of my pre-orders are done on my website I tell my Host how easy this is for her to collect the orders.
• Call/email weekly – be specific when you call. Don’t say – how is it going/ They will say fine and then cancel 2 days before because they have not invited anyone. Instead say – tell me who you have invited so far, what do your friends think? Are they excited? What is on your wish list? What products are you excited about? Be sure and mail me the guest list and your wish list by ___ date.
When booking a new party event:
• Talk about your cancellation policy – this is my job and if you need to cancel or reschedule I need to know right away. Minimum of 2 week notice so I can fill your date with another party. I tell them my schedule is packed and weekends and Friday nights are the 1st to go – It is important that they keep their original date. If they re-schedule once they will do it again, never re-book on a popular day.
• Call next day to confirm the date – and I tell her I will be doing this
• Next day I mail a post card with her date reserved and that I am looking forward to her party
• 2 weeks before I send her an email all written out for her to forward to her friends that cannot attend with the specials, my website, book a show, etc.
This is important: If I do not hear back from my Host and I have contacted them 3-4 times I call and tell them if I do not hear back from you in the next 2 days I will need to give your date to another Host. I would still love to do a party with you, call me right away.